6:47 PM

CHEAT DAY: BURGER CRAVINGS


My first week eating plant based food was a success! But I was craving for burger the whole week, thanks to Gigi Hadid on Masterchef Celebrity edition show. I mean, that girl has skills. Her burger looks so juicy and good.

So on my cheat day, I made burgers for dinner. I usually hate meals that require so many condiments and sides but surprisingly it did not take so much of my time.

For fries, I just sliced Japanese sweet potato and grilled them in the oven without any salt and oil. Mom grilled some corn and the actual burger recipe, I got them from Aninas .

It was delish and I think what made it extra special was the sauce and the onion rings. Huge difference when it is added.

Right now, I am on my third week and still going strong!





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Instagram

© DEVOTEE BY MILLIE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig