10:00 AM

HERMO MINI SKINCARE HAUL


My sister told me the other day, she did a little shopping after seeing Urbanwit's skincare video. So naturally, I did some skincare shopping myself over at Hermo.my . I have seen them around my social timeline, but never bothered to check them out since Papulex was the only cleanser I use on my face.

I have trusted Papulex for years but I guess, a little change won't do much damage to my skin right? (fingers crossed I won't break out! ). Lucky me, Hermo was on sale!



Missha Time Revolution Treatment Essence is known as the SKII miracle water dupe. I have never used SKII's version as I could not afford it, so if this dupe only costs RM99 (originally RM199), I am going to grab it!

This claims to improve overall skin's condition by increasing the moisture, elasticity and sebum balancing after just one week of use. So we shall see about that!




This was a harder decision for me as all the products on their site looks so darn good and at such affordable prices! At last,  I settled for Yadah Whitening Skincare range, which consists of their foam cleanser, toner, emulsion and cream. Retails for RM311.64, on sale for RM264.60. 

These claims to brighten your complexion, contains moisturising properties, and helps to heal with acne and skin inflammation. 

I love their packaging! The colour and illustration are super cute. The packaging of the actual products are quite expensive feeling too. They are heavy, some components feel glass-like. All-in-all, these babies got me excited for my new skincare routine!

Have you bought anything from Hermo? Any recommendations? 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Instagram

© DEVOTEE BY MILLIE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig