7:03 PM

MY WEEK OF TIFFIN


It was my first time doing a pop up at Publika and preparing for it was torture. A horrible week for me as two of my interns were in and out from work due to health reasons, leaving lil old me to bake for two events the same weekend.

Yes, a bit of an overachiever. Nonetheless, if you set your mind to it, you can do it, right? 

Well I did! Two successful events, tired legs and well everything else, and a very happy me surrounded by my family and friends. Again, thanks so much to everyone who came! Our vegan and gluten free baked goods sold really well. Eek!

Go ahead and browse www.bakedkl.com for updates on where we will be next or simply shop online.

Much love!






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Instagram

© DEVOTEE BY MILLIE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig