5:39 PM

MY FAVOURITE DRESSES FROM GOLDEN GLOBES 2016


I have only watched the red carpet. The golden globes has not aired yet here in Malaysia. When that happens, I am for sure tuning in. Sucker for these kinda of awards and I am glad Leo won! The Revenant is so good!

Now, the red carpet....aside from awkward interviews from both Guliana and Ryan, everyone dresses brilliantly, well almost. 

Below are some of my favourites! But Kate Bosworth gets the win for Best Dressed from me. 

Kate Bosworth in Dolce & Gabbana

Jenna Dewan Tatum in Zuhair Murad

Amber Heard in Gucci

Zendaya in Marchesa
Caitriona Balfe 

Viola Davis in Marchesa

Alicia Vikander in Louis Vuitton

Kirsten Dunst in Valentino
Cate Blanchett in Givenchy

Images from harpersbazaar and elle

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Instagram

© DEVOTEE BY MILLIE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig