1:58 AM

NAMASTE INDIA (PART TWO)


Ahh.. part two. 3 months later after part 1, how time flies. Ppfft. Sorry about that. Now where did I leave you? 

Oh yes, for our last few days in New Delhi, we went on more mosque trips. No matter how similar mosques all over the world look like as a whole, when you have a personal close up of the building, you can truly appreciate the work they did. The carving, the design, the texture. I love!

Once you get there though, there isn't much to do other than taking pictures of course. The field was huge and my parents had that Bollywood feel that day and went a bit Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. Haha. Our last stop was the Lotus Temple. The area was huge, filled with flourished flowers and bushes. The garden was just amazing. I could lay on it all day and night if I could. 

The Lotus Temple, is simply a simple, modern architectural building. It is basically a temple where no matter what religion or faith you believe in, you can pray to your god inside the temple with others that practice different faiths. Believe in it or not, I will leave that up to you.

The city of New Delhi definitely has more of the old than the new, which I am actually glad about. All the tradition, the culture can be seen instantly and everywhere. How lucky!

As usual, I let the photos do the talking and I will talk to you soon.



















Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Instagram

© DEVOTEE BY MILLIE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig