8:00 PM

CURRENT FOUNDATION ROUTINE


I do not wear make up often as I used to because of my work. Even if I do run errands, I go make up free. If I know I am going outside for just awhile like for a meeting, I just dust my Laura Mercier's mineral powder foundation in Classic Beige all over my face.

Pros: Build-able coverage. Easily light and can be build up to full but do not overdo it. Finely milled powder. Should be long wearing if you have combination/dry skin. Lasts really well if it sits on top of foundation.

Cons: Because I have oily skin, without foundation underneath, it gets patchy after a few hours. This varies, depending on where I am wearing it out to. Note: I stay in a very hot and humid country.



For extra coverage, I use my Laura Mercier flawlesss fluid foundation, but I do find it quite hard to blend. I am a huge fan of Smashbox Camera Ready BB cream, and when I finished a whole tube, I decided to try their BB water. 

Since my foundation was bit difficult to blend, I mixed my BB water together with the foundation, a ratio of 2:1. Perfect! BB water has less coverage then the BB cream but it is less dewy than the BB cream. I find it perfect to mix with all the foundations I have, to give it more fluidity and to add a darker pigment to my lighter foundations I have mistakenly bought. 

To finish off, a dust of LM's transculent powder. If I need super coverage, specially if I am breaking out so bad, I use the mineral powder foundation instead.

Yes, I use mostly LM's products, because my skin is sensitive and prone to break outs. LM's products have never done me wrong! Well except for the Silk Creme foundation, although I have not tried out the reformulated one.

Have you tried any new foundation that is good?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Instagram

© DEVOTEE BY MILLIE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig