9:00 PM

WHAT'S IN MY TRAVEL BEAUTY BAG

I am a minimalist when it comes to traveling. In terms of clothing, make up, shoes, you name it. I just don't bother with it because I just prefer to soak up all the fun of exploring a place and being comfortable.

Below are the items I brought with me to my Bangkok trip recently:



1. Mac Concealer Palete
2. Revlon, Mac and Sephora lipsticks (Mauve It Over, Rebel, Peony)
3. SilkyGirl Big Eyes mascara
4. Sephora brushes (cnt remember)
5. Natural Collection Peach Melba
6. Taylor by Taylor Swift perfume (MAJOR LOVE)
7. Nyx Stay Matte Powder Foundation
8. Heavy Rotation Eyebrow Powder

Throughout my trip, it was just a lightweight base with a punch of colour on my lips. Got to prepare for the super hot climate of Thailand!




I can fit my whole skin care in a pencil case!

1. Travel size toothbrush and toothpaste
2. Travel size brush
3. Boots Whitening Cleansing Lotion
4. Papulex cleanser
5. Suhada's UV Sunscreen
6. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lotion
7. It's Skin Whitening Serum
8. Moo Goo Fresh Cream Deodorant

Easy peasy simple and clean! What's in your travel beauty bag?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Instagram

© DEVOTEE BY MILLIE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig