8:48 PM

TOMATO RICE PORRIDGE

Usually I take pretty good photos of food I make, but it was already dark so excuse me with my very unappetizing photo.

For dinner today, I decided to make tomato based porridge with grilled cheese sandwich. Something healthier for my dad other than coconut based lauk , of course I skipped a lot of cheese for the sandwich.

I got the recipe from here: Green Valley Kitchen

It is definitely a clean fresher taste, and it is a good base to start with. You can definitely add seafood or your meat inside. 

Mine did not turn out as a soup, more like porridge so the grilled cheese sandwich became quite a weird addition to the meal, for me personally.

Nevertheless, everyone surely enjoyed it! So yay!

Let me know if you have any healthy(er) meals you like to make!  



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Instagram

© DEVOTEE BY MILLIE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig